This update introduces improvements for UI layout, navigation, editing, action buttons and dashboards, namely:
- We've updated the style of the application, making better use of screen space for lists and details panel. The action buttons are more visible and better grouped and positioned. The toolbar was redesigned in order to make it easier for you to find the most important actions. What is more important is that the new UI is adaptive and responsive.
- Three new lists have been added: Owned, Completed and Watched. Now you can find important tasks that are related to you in just one click.
- We've added a universal “New” button so that it’s easier to find how to create new things in the app.
- Now you can view task details right from the dashboards without leaving the current screen.
- We've also added a new shortcut for starting and stopping work on a task. Just press 's' to start/stop.
- Status icons for activity streams have been redesigned and two new ones for reassigned and cancelled events have been added.
- The dashboard has now got a new filter “Changed by me” for activity stream items so that you can filter out tasks that you altered recently.
- We've fixed some issues with missing avatars of domain users.
- Several UI and performance glitches have also been fixed.
Never miss an update, subscribe to our blog!
Have a productive day!