Here are the results of our work in autumn:
- Newly created tasks are added to the top of the list.
- Tasks moved to other lists are added to the top of the target list.
- The owner of a task becomes a watcher automatically during task creation.
- Now you will be able to re-try Google Drive authorization in case you decline it once.
- Starting from now, you will be able to select only a Google Drive folder you own. The folder picker will help you to do so by showing which folders are yours and which are not.
- We've fixed the following issues:
- The link to the task dialog stopped working when the user tried to close it.
- A project was displayed as empty after it was moved into another area.
- Sharing with a group wasn't properly indicated in the navigation panel.
May the Productivity be with you!