Projects 1.0.4 presents:
- Users and groups are loaded much faster.
- We've fixed a critical issue in sharing and changing the owner of a project or an area.
- Google Drive authorization, which had became out-of-date, is now gracefully handled for working with attachments.
- Tags in the tasks details panel are now correctly aligned.
- Projects or areas with no open tasks are now displayed in grey text.
- Projects or areas that are not shared are now displayed in italics.
- The “Move To” dialog now shows empty projects or areas in the same way as in the navigation panel.
- The path to the current list of an area or a project now reads easier.
- We've fixed several specific cases of handing drag and drop between different kinds of lists.
- Exporting a project or area now correctly exports unassigned tasks.
- Now the web application does not display errors from browser plug-ins or third-party scripts.
Subscribe to our blog and we'll keep you updated on further improvements!