We've reached the end of September with these new updates in Projects:
- We've improved the drag-n-drop operation indicator (yellow — “move”, green —“edit”, red —“delete”).
- We've improved canceling drag-n-drop by pressing the Esc key.
- Screen updates when several users are working online on the same project or multiple windows are opened by the same user have been improved.
- Now you can create a new task right from the list if it is empty.
- We've fixed integration with Google Drive when you don't have any folders.
- We've also fixed the stability issue of concurrent changes for a task priority.
You are welcome to try out the drag-n-drop function!