We've been working hard on these improvements:
- We've improved the performance and reliability of the application back-ends.
- We've improved the reliability of going through Google Drive authorization when the browser blocks pop-ups.
- The integration with Google Drive when you’re signed in with more than one account in the same browser has been improved.
- More icons are shown for task attachments, including:
- Google Drive documents, folders, PDF files, images
- Microsoft Office documents stored on Drive
- Links to other tasks
- Web links
- We've improved the top in-app notifications on user actions.
- We've added some improvements on editing task tags in the task details panel.
- Autocompletion now works for area names when moving to a sub-project in the Move To dialog.
- The “New Task" button is now disabled if you have no projects or areas.
- We've improved the messages for initial screens.
We've already started working on version 1.0.2. Keep updated!